Monday, March 5, 2007

Max's Absence

As Mr. Max was away in Winnipeg, we were given an assignment to finish while the substitute teacher was with us.

Assignment B-6
# 1 , 2 , 3 , 5
We were given this time to complete this work and to complete any incomplete assignments in accelerated math. Since it was my duty to blog for today's class I decided to add in some poems that related to our units in class.
I'm Tired Of Being A Zero Vector
I'm tired of being a zero vector
with no direction
no dimension
and no magnitude;
what i need is another element
- but that would be
a contradiction
of my definition
Breaking Point
a vector is a scalar
that has been pushed
- too far
Well there isn't much else for me to say or anything cool to show you on a day like this so I'll leave this blog as is.
BlOnDiEb

No comments: